Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Soon, very soon...

This weekend is the big trip to Arlington to meet with Scott and other assorted blogging buddies. I am excited about it but a bit saddened some other friends won't be going so that means I travel alone, which is cool, because I should have my iPod by that time and will have a jillion songs on it to listen too.

So driving and jamming. Not a bad thing but it would've been more fun chatting with friends. I guess the drive will make the visit all that much more sweeter.

I am also getting excited about Jman and Arthur arriving on Saturday! It will be good to hang with them for a week before they head back to Tomah.

Slvr is off to New Zealand for six weeks. Miss her already.

Did get to spend an hour or two with my oldest, Cryss, yesterday afternoon. It was a seredipitous treat! Soon she and her hubby will be leaving for Buffalo. Maybe sooner than first thought. What a sad thing for me but an exciting adventure for them!

TGBO is finishing her last two weeks of high school. She is such an amazing young lady.

Not much else on the slate. Funny, I really writing to myself but it helps with the cleansing of the mind and getting ready for another full day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Sorry this one didn't work out for you..when we met Happy and Scott in Brownwood we had a blast!
But, I think Scott will be around during the holidays..everybody needs to meet that preacher boy!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home