Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Back from the mountain

I guess we all need a mountain event from time to time to clear our mind and get refreshed. The days spent in Arizona have been great with a celebration of my parents 50th anniversary and a brief memorial for my brother who died four years ago. Our family gathered around a room, swapping tales, giving and taking fun jabs at each other but the whole time loving the opportunity to sit and hang with each other.

I probably enjoyed the times fishing and driving around looking at the mountains, elk, antelope, and deer the best as they were calming and refreshing.

The fishing was great! Limited out! Nothing like grilling the fish and feeding the whole crew, what a great meal to share with everyone!

There will be more posts coming about this experience, just wanted to reflect for a second of the joy of being away for a week, spending it with family, and the joy of returning back home where you are needed. All in all, a good week.

5 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

I am so glad you had such a good time to refresh!!

I am so glad I finally found your blog!!! Thank you!!

now, you should blow everybody away and comment on my next post!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

i did! have a great weekend!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Hey, I just learned where you are.

Your old site has like a bajillion hits from me checking it every day.

Glad to find you again ... unless ... were you hiding from me???

12:54 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Scott and I were talking today about how we are glad you are back..

4:01 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

Nope, not hiding, just getting my act together so I can blog away again. Hey, I need the code to add links. Can anyone send me a sample? Thanks!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home