Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Changing my template back

I thought I would like the new look of the template but quite frankly, it wasn't me so I went back to my old standard. It's comfortable, it's known, and it's me.

I am working on getting wireless internet at the apartment but two attempts have failed because of the tower being too far away. Won't give up trying, will just keep looking for a fairly inexpensive option.

Other than that, not much new here. Just hanging, working on some pressing work stuff, and will have fun this afternoon changing out the pads on the rear drums of my car. I lead oh such an exciting life!

Will be bringing back the Tuesday Tidbits this week and should have some other posts as well. That's enough rambling for now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

I am glad you came back to this one..its just more you..

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home