Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

13 Things on my Christmas List

I know you all are just dying to get the Christmas shopping done so here is my list of 13, in no particular order, that will make me ecstatic on Christmas morning...
  1. World Peace (while I doubt you can deliver on this one, I thought I would toss it in just to win some points with Santa)
  2. Ruger .480
  3. Longhorns winning their Bowl Game
  4. Complete funding for all the Clubs
  5. World Peace (oops, did I already mention that one? See how good I'm being Santa?)
  6. A new banjo
  7. A blue tooth for my Razor
  8. A publisher for my books
  9. A check that would pay off all the bills. Better yet, a winning lottery ticket, I'll take care of the rest.
  10. Oh, World Peace (why yes Santa, I've been very good)
  11. A measure of good health for family and friends
  12. All of my loved ones sitting around the tree, sipping hot chocolate or coffee, enjoying each other's company.
  13. And #1 on my list... Piece of the World (Just in case you can't deliver on World Peace, I'll take a piece of the world. Bavaria looks good...)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so with you on the lottery ticket. one day...

have a happy day!

5:46 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

I really like the one about loved ones sitting around the tree. That's a good memory and hope it happens!

12:33 AM  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

World Peace would be awesome. Or you could give Whirled Peas a shot.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home