Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thursday 13 for Thanksgiving Day, 2006

Thirteen Things I'm Thankful for in no particular order;
  1. My kids.
  2. My friends.
  3. My brothers.
  4. My parents.
  5. My blogging buddies.
  6. Having a job where I can serve others.
  7. Living in the US of A.
  8. Any talent/gift I might've been blessed with.
  9. Hope for the future.
  10. A small abatement in my cynical tendencies.
  11. Living in the Great State of Texas.
  12. Grilled armadillo salad (just seeing if you are paying attention).
  13. Freedom and those who served/died giving it to me.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Hopalong Cassidy said...

Frustrated Writer,

Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family, and friends!

8:34 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Nice list (well, except maybe #12). Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your belly is full and you had a wonderful time (except the defeat) with your family.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home