Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Finishing up in Atlanta

Whoo boy, ten days away from home and I am so ready to get back. The days were packed with all kinds of trainings, late night sessions developing powerpoints and strategies, but last night was graduation and we all received an arm load of goodies including a hand painted certificate of completion.

This morning I am packing and getting ready for an exit interview due in a few moments. Should be fun... right?

So maybe I should list my ten most memorable moments in Atlanta...
  1. The Coke Museum. Cheesy but interesting. Okay, I had a blast.
  2. Discussions with my colleagues. Some of the best learning opportunities were in these networking sessions.
  3. Watching "professionals" lose and go after each other. When the precious little grandma lost it, I thought that was priceless.
  4. New friends. I feel as the whole class bonded but there are five folks whose friendship is close enough to invite them to come and stay with me in Abilene, if they are ever in the area.
  5. The graduation dinner. Lots of fun.
  6. Watching the class howl with laughter at my faux presentation after graduation dinner.
  7. Meeting the national headquarters staff.
  8. Giving the presentation in front of the National Staff.
  9. Spending an hour or so playing with the kids in a local club.
  10. Watching people while riding MARTA.

Welp, that's it.

Will post when I get home.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Been to the Coke museum..its cool!

8:51 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

While training can be draining, it can also be a lot of fun to interact and learn with new people.

The Coke Museum would be a place I'd have to visit.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Hopalong Cassidy said...

"my ten most memorable moments in Atlanta"

re

I hope the list is not in order of importance ("The Coke Museum").

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home