Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Hanging with Saddam

Folks gather in the courtroom
Smile at Saddam and say
"What is sweeter than a desert bloom?
Could it be your execution day?"

Saddam smiles and shakes a finger
Holds the Koran high and shouts
"Allah is good, he won't make me linger
And I hope he kills you louts."

Judge man giggles and slaps his gavel
"Saddam you are one funny guy!
'Cause when that rope has unravelled
You gonna break your neck and die!"

Shites applaud with delight while saying
"Saddam is gone, he's toast!
Deliverance came from all our praying
Saddam can go to hell and roast!"

Saddam looks startled and maybe mad
Realizing they don't want to hang
With the one and only king of Bahgdad
And be considered as one of his gang.

"I can see you're not so inclined
To hang with Iraq's own Adolph
So your kind offer I think I'll decline
I'll just go to the desert and golf."

Poor Saddam doesn't quite get it
His ruling days are really through
There's a bucket and he's gonna kick it
He's gonna dance with Satan's crew.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

Quite the news story. Still not sure what I think of him hanging, but am glad that he can no longer hurt people.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home