Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

I know everyone has probably picked out a costume by now and have great plans for tonight. Me, I will be at a carnival at one of the clubs, most likely not dressed up, but still, having a good time with the kids and staff.

What are your plans?

What are you going as?

What is you favorite all time costume?

Here is a list of my favorites...

Two friends of mine dressed up as dice and staggered around with empty bottles of booze - loaded dice.

After the 2000 election I put on a name tag with Chad and had a rope around my neck - hanging chad

Carving out a pumpkin and sticking your head in it from the bottom has always creeped out the kids... especially if the rest of your costume is the that of a scarecrow. I like to put a bullet hole in the forehead and have pumpkin guts dribbling out from it. Totally cool.

I thought about going as the World's Worst Mime tonight. Still might. Maybe not.

Will probably just go in my ordinary duds and tell the kids that this year I am dressed up as Mr. Procrastinator.

Anyhoo, hope you have a great Halloween!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

I'm going as a Mom..Sam has an MRI tonight..sucks!

5:57 AM  
Blogger GA said...

You know you've sunk low (e.g. become Mr. Administration) when you're the director of a children's organization and neglect to dress for Halloween. Come on, Dad!

6:58 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Hope you had a wonderful time. I'm sure you'll have good stories from the evening. I like the pumpkin/scarecrow costume and I did laugh over the thought of the world's worst mime. But then, isn't that any mime?

My favorite costume was going as Tweedle Dee. A friend was Tweedle Dum and we ended up winning a contest.

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home