Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Tubby Ponders Frustrated

Tubby asked if I wrote all of this stuff or was there a team of writers who contributed. I fear Tubby, there is only me and that all of this comes out of one head. I do go in spurts now when it used to flow freely. Depending on the stressors at work or in my family, my time to write is limited. Luckily of late, I had some nights I couldn't sleep or wake up too early in the morning and can't get back to sleep so it is easy to type out a quick post.

Unfortunately I seldom edit or read my posts over and so the readers have to suffer through the grammatical and spelling errors. What a gracious lot you are!

I guess the writing I do in this blog takes me away from the mundane writing of reports, grants, and policies. Getting out among the kids is always a joy but even the administrative concerns can make that a challenge. So I guess through the writing I find my relief. It used to bother me if no one was reading it but these days I enjoy just putting it all down.

Perhaps I am cursed in another way too, I love to watch people, listen to their interactions and then write about them. If you take the fact my view is often skewed by humor then I am almost twisted. Oh well, I enjoy the curse and hope it lasts forever.

So yes Tubby, there is a Frustrated Writer who lives in the heart of a busy middle aged executive and hopefully will continue to live until his dying breath.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Hopalong Cassidy said...

"my view is often skewed by humor"

re

A lot of writers are perceptive, and a lot of writers are funny. In my view, few writers are both perceptive and funny. You often are both perceptive and funny in your posts and your comments on other blogs. Combining that fact with the fact that you are so prolific a writer on your blog caused me to sometimes wonder if there was really more than one writer involved concerning your blog. Thanks for clearing up what I wondered about.

P.S.
When I was, figuratively speaking, playing "bad cop" and "good cop" in "Naughty Christians (2)", what I was hoping for was another funny, "bad cop", comment other than my own. When you showed up unexpectedly with your "frogs" comment it accomplished beyond my wildest dreams exactly what I wanted. I still can't read that article without cracking up laughing when I come to your comment.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home