Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Monday, October 23, 2006

A Matter of Respect

So a kid looks at me and says
"Why should I obey your rules?"
A fair question for the day
I think, as I sat upon my stool.
"Maybe because I sign your check
Or maybe because you agreed
To follow policy and specs
And help children succeed.
You may not remember, I suspect
The reason we are all here
It is really a matter of respect
For those in our influential sphere.
So that's why you obey the rules
And are constantly aware
That these kids aren't a bunch of fools
And know when we don't care."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home