Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Big Time in Abilene

Wow, watching your alma mater play football on national TV (especially since it is a small university and plays Division II ball) and to see them kick your rival's butt... oh baby, how sweet it is! We were #20 in the nation, beat the #4 team in the nation.... so we should be moving up. What a fun night it was! My mom and dad are in town and they watched the game (they seldom if ever watch football) and it was fun watching them get so tickled to see their alma mater on national TV and win. My dad's office is all WT alums, so he can't wait to get back. Just a fun night all the way around.

I know that this isn't much of a post, but hey, they seldom are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home