Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday Morning Moanings...

I know this is such a contrast to the last post but it hit me while brushing the ol' teeth, this world is in a pickle and we have madmen stirring the brine. So things to fret about on Monday...

North Korea - where else can you find a megomaniac who gets off on challenging the world because his capability to destroy the masses is bigger than yours?

Sanctions against North Korea - Japanese are for it, Chinese ignore it, Russians abhor it, and the U.S. floors it.

Iraq - More violence, another 80 civilians dead. Yup, you've made your point when you keep killing yourself off.

American Elections - oh man, let the mud slinging begin.

T.O. is in the spotlight - will the madness never stop?

So how do we cope in a world gone mad?

We enjoy our friends. We have faith in a higher power (yes, that is the ol' 12 step nome de plume for GOD). We look to changing the world a little bit at a time with whatever talents we have been given. My sphere of influence may not be huge, but however large it is I can make a difference. We revel in successes of others. We find those quiet moments to spend with those we trust and just let our hair down.

And if that doesn't work...

We watch the Longhorns kick Baylor on DVR over and over again.
Amid the

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen!

I personally can't wait for election day. no more political ads on T.V. or radio. I dislike all the negativity.

I hope your Longhorns win!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home