Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

New Digs, New Stuff

I am leaving the ceilingless, waterfall in my bathtub, and "what? you want us to repair that?" apartment for a much nicer townhouse complete with ceilings, working plumbing, and twice the space. I will post pics later, maybe.

I am also flying up to Wisconsin to get my son. Will have him home for awhile and the extra room is needed.

Now I just need to fly, rent a van, move him back, move into the new place, and get back to work... all by Monday. Yeah, it can be done.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's gonna be a long weekend for you. hope the traveling is eventless!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

Drive safely on the trip home with the van. You and your son will have a lot of time for good talks on the way.

I know that you will be glad to be in your new place where you can take a shower without thinking of Chicken Little. Just remember that if you are tired from the moves it is okay to take a bit of time to rest before heading back to work. The buildings will probably still be there when you return!

8:42 PM  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

Wait. You're going to be in Wisconsin? Dang it. Oh, well, I'm sure you've got too much to do to stop and have Chinese food. Because everyone knows that the best Chinese food is in Tomah.

Have a good weekend.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Page Turner said...

Good luck with all that. Sounds like too much stress for me.

9:33 PM  
Blogger -c said...

Yeah, i ditto discom: pics!

hope the pick-up went well!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home