Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Today is Chocolate Day

I know you thought today was the first day of Autumn, and it is, but it is also National Chocolate Day. For those out there who adore chocolate, today is your day to choc on out and get that total sugar buzz that comes from an overindulgence in the finer offerings from the chocolate families.

Me, I like the Toblerone... excellent stuff but I do watch my intake only partaking on special occasions and who knows, maybe today is such an occasion. Might just have to take a trip down to Walgreens and pick up one of those triangular tasty treats.

So what is your favorite type of chocolate?

5 Comments:

Blogger Page Turner said...

I'm not a real huge chocolate fan, but I do like it. It takes me for ever to eat chocolate because I have techniques to eating different kinds. For example, Arrow bars...I like to peel the chocolate off the bubbles and then put the bubbled peice in my mouth and push it between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. Mint Arrows are good too...and even talking about it makes me want to have one.

I also like chocolate covered almonds and that stuff they call 'bark' which is sheets of white chocolate with whole almonds in it. I LOVE that stuff, but, still, it would take me a couple days to eat even a small amount. I don't really have a sweet tooth...too much sugary stuff in my mouth gives me the icks! I like cake and cookies, but without frosting. Weird.

5:08 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Although white chocolate is not technically chocolate, that's my favorite. Yum!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Vonnie said...

Mr. Goodbar, Brach's Chocolate covered peanuts, M &M peanuts - get the picture -anything with choc and nuts. I also love chocolate cake, chocolate pie and chocolate pudding or mousse. I am definitely a chocoholic.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did I miss this? National Chocolate Day? how sweet!

it's dark chocolate all the way for me!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Belgian chocolate...Lindt chocolate....yummmm, white chocolate, cadbury's all are yummmy :o)

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home