Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

  1. Thirteen Beliefs of Frustrated
    1…. I believe Texas is the greatest state ever!
  2. I believe if you fish to catch fish, you've missed out on the serenity of the sport.
  3. I believe they should allow me to have flashing red and blue lights on my car so I can get through traffic quicker.
  4. I believe most men use maps instead of asking for directions because we really enjoy irritating the women who are with us.
  5. I believe there is a reason dogs howl when they hear C&W music
  6. I believe cats are true practioners of being a free spirit while dogs are practioners of compliance.
  7. I believe guys typically like their women like they like their pets (cat lovers enjoy free spirited women, dog lovers love compliant women... fish lovers probably have womb issues=insecure around non-matronly women...and bird lovers are probably perverted.)
  8. I believe spotted owls should be preserved. Pickling them is not a bad option as they should still be edible for at least a year.
  9. I believe in my 2nd Amendment rights.
  10. I believe most people enter into politics for noble reasons and soon find themselves having to be ignoble to survive the political environment.
  11. I believe in the U.N. Yup, I believe in the U.N. moving to France.
  12. I believe most politicians have the desire to do good.
  13. I believe most politicians choose not to...
    Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
  14. Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

    The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


8 Comments:

Blogger CarpeDM said...

Ha! This is great, Mark. I love the thing about the cats, of course.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who fishes to actually catch something? I just like to be out on the water. it's so peaceful.

LOL at #7! it's true, at least of the men I've known.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Lord Swayne said...

LOL at everything!!! Especially #3. Give me two years, and I'll be able to do that legally!!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger BlondeBrony said...

I love having a good laugh. Thank you.
Happy TT. Mine is up.

10:28 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

I love the fact that bird lovers are perverts. That's just funny!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That was a great TT! Thanks for sharing!

12:03 AM  
Blogger Ron Southern said...

Oh, yap, yap, yap! You got that wrong; it's birds that are perverts. Birdwatchers are just errati . People who make lists of thirteen have given up on their brains. Save yourself!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Ron Southern said...

Butterfingers. I mean "erratic" up above.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home