Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday Thirteen 9/7/06

Thirteen Movies I Want to See Made

1. Lethal Terminator Weapon - Arnold, Mel, and the Dannys meet their fate when a lame script threatens to bring Hollywood to a bloody but satisfying end.

2. Heidi Meets Godzilla - Little nordic girl facing off against a giant Japanese lizard... oh the possibilities, the possibilities. I saw the short flick of Bambi vs. Godzilla and thought it was excellent but somehow I think a blonde haired girl that runs with sheep has a fighting chance.

3. Shaft 2006 - I'm thinking this will be about an IRS auditor who hunts down evil tax payers who took their dog as a deduction.

4. Okay, any movie with Reese Witherspoon, Jamie Lee Curtis and Renee Zellweger together as a carefree trio of fun loving women. They could be Country and Western singers who are being stalked by a crazed chainsaw carrying, pants wetting Ozzie.

5. Frog Bacon - a fun love story of Kermit and Ms. Piggy as a married couple living in Arkansas where weird marriages are encouraged. Amphibian and porcine sex scenes should be avoided though since my little brain can only take so much.

6. A Lifetime movie where the person with the terminal illness goes nuts and guns down Fabio look alikes at a Harlequin Convention.

7. Revenge of the Banjo Pickers - a group of out of work banjo pickers take revenge on the accordian players who replaced them at Billy Bob's Bistro.

8. Another Vacation movie - please, I need a reason to slice my wrists.

9. Mr. Fidel Goes to Washington - a sickly dictator tries to change the political scene in Washington only to get gunned down by a Homeland Security guard who claims Fidel's cigarette lighter was a weapon of mass destruction.

10. Guantanamo Gala - Depressed Al Quaida prisoners put on a musical revue to relieve the tedium of waiting for a trial with a curtain closing number at the end called "C.I.A. Cuties!"

11. Indivisible - an inspirational tale of a prime number that won't be divided.

12. Texas A&M Wins the National Championship! - Yeah, it would be a fantasy flick...

13. The Karrs - a wacky fun loving family that likes to pretend they are famous child murderers... oh wait, this one has been done.

4 Comments:

Blogger Page Turner said...

I used to do Thursday Thirteen, but I obviously don't have the imagination you do (and perhaps not as much time on my hands...lol).

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!
love #10, #5, and #1.

how your "little brain" can come up with this stuff is beyond me!

8:09 AM  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

11 made me snort. A movie about math and it made me snort. That is just wrong. But funny!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Hopalong Cassidy said...

"Mr. Fidel Goes to Washington - a sickly dictator tries to change the political scene in Washington only to get gunned down by a Homeland Security guard who claims Fidel's cigarette lighter was a weapon of mass destruction." re: I would love to see that one. Maybe if Jean Arthur had a granddaughter, they could cast the granddaughter as the Homeland Security guard.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home