Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tuesday Tidbits (abbreviated) 8/29/06

I'm off to Houston for a conference so the Tuesday Tidbits will be in abbreviated form today. Maybe if I have a chance tonight at the hotel I will do a regular length one.

International News

Israel and the Middle East Nations Still Hate Each Others Guts!

Reports from Tel Aviv today showed that most Israelis and most Palestinians harbor hate for their neighbor. When asked if they would still fight when the peace process had been worked out, the most common answer was the sound of a slide being pulled back and a round being chambered. We took that to mean "yes."

National News

Florida to get Hurricane Action

As Ernesto bears down on Florida, many Floridians are wondering what President Bush is going to do about it. "We hung our chads out for this man, the least he can do is stop sending hurricanes our way."

State News

Texans Officially Declare TO a Bust

Dallas Cowboy fans everywhere are wondering how long it is going to take to nix the TO era. "Why that guy won't practice, he won't play, he won't do nothing but gripe. I say we run that man out of town," Coach Bill Parcells was overheard muttering. As for the staff of the Tidbits, we are still holding out for game 6 when we are pretty sure Drew Bledsoe will nail TO in the head with a pass causing all that hot air to escape and dwindling the receiver down to a 35 pound of mush.

Editorial

Sin Taxes to Increase

Well at least it is the first time politicians tax themselves...

Movie Review

I haven't watched any new movies for awhile so no review. There are a few I want to see but just haven't made it out to the theatre yet. Maybe by next week.

Yup, it was short and to the point. I'm off to finish packing and to head to Houston. I'll end with an inspirational quote...

"Honesty is probably the sexiest thing a man can give to a woman... especially if there is a diamond involved and he is honest about the cost of it."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! just what I needed.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Hopalong Cassidy said...

President Bush will no doubt bring in some "trained" Iraqi soldiers to stop Ernesto before he can do too much damage. just like they are stopping evil forces in Iraq.


Honesty...about the cost of it.:
Check out "Naughty Christians" to see the truth of your words I quoted.

6:34 PM  
Blogger -c said...

I'm all for the syntaxes... I mean, sin taxes!
I'll be back to read all your posts I've missed soon, and I'm so excited!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home