Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Helping Discom Out

Discom has asked all of her blogging buddies to do something for Kyle as today is his birthday. Not knowing exactly what it is she wants us to do, I offer up this little ditty in Kyle's honor.

They say you were born
On this date long ago
On a joyful summer morn
'Midst your momma's moans and "ooohhhhsss"

I 'spect you've done some livin'
Maybe even sowed some oats
But know you're prone to givin'
Kindness to ornery old goats.

So on this most auspicious day
When there is bound to be some cake
I hope you have your way
With whatever wish you make.

Cause I never seem to gather
Booty from extinquished flame
So I think I would much rather
Avoid the birthday game.

Hope your birthday is a good 'un!

Happy birthday Kyle.

Discom... hope this is what you wanted.

2 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

I don't know Kyle, but this is lovely. Nice birthday wishes!

12:08 AM  
Blogger Hopalong Cassidy said...

I don't know Kyle, Discom, or Brooksba, "but this is lovely. Nice birthday wishes!"

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home