Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Friday, August 25, 2006

New London Pics






I took a road trip this summer to work on Slvr's car and to drop by New London to investigate the nation's worst school disaster. What a neat place to visit. I have posted some pics of the graves and the monument for the 303 people who died in the natural gas explosion, ignited from the basement of the newly erected school. Oh, there is a pic of my companion for the day, a nice dog who seemed content to wander around the cemetery and observe the graves with me. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger STAG said...

I thought that was some bozo who blew the place up with dynamite! Or am I thinking of another disaster...

7:54 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

that must be another disaster. this one was because the shop class was in the basement and had filled with natural gas from a leak. when the shop teacher turned on the equipment, boom! It is because of this disaster Congress passed a bill requiring all natural gas to have a scent added to it so you could tell when there is a leak.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home