Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Emmys

Okay, I didn't watch the Emmys but that is why you have Yahoo, right? You click on the results and see who won, read the quotes, find out reactions, and you can do it all in a matter of ten minutes. I don't watch a lot of prime time TV, preferring the sports and history genres, but there are a few shows I do like such as Scrubs and my favorite, The Office. Hey, The Office won for best comedy series and I am thinking, "yeah, they finally got it right!" I understand this time they actually made the decision makers sit in a room and watch the shows that were up for an Emmy. Imagine that, having to actually see a show before voting. Sort of a novel idea, if you ask me.


I'm guessing I shouldn't be holding my breath for shows such as Future Weapons, Air Superiority, or Sports Center to ever win an Emmy (I think the fact they are all on cable has a lot to do with it...ha!). Hmm, oh well, in the long run it doesn't matter.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and Zach Braff is leaving Scrubs...no!!!

Future Weapons is an interesting show. what they won't come up with next. the gun that shoots around corners looked really cool!

have a happy Monday!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Hopalong Cassidy said...

"I understand this time they actually made the decision makers sit in a room and watch the shows that were up for an Emmy"

Re:
Your putting me on, right? TV exec's aren't really that bright are they?

P.S.
Boy was your site ever slow to reach today for a dial-up person like me! I realize that graphic intense sites will make it slow loading for dial-up people, but I was navigating a more graphic intense site than yours today, at a lot faster speed than yours. Something strange under the sun was happening at your place today.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Alisa said...

I must admit that I am seriously in love with the guy who hosts Future Weapons. Seriously.

2:55 PM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

Future Weapons rocks my face off. Since the History Channel has started parading bunk before my ever-weeping eyes, I discovered that little cinematic gem. Aural assault weaponry! Thats AWESOME!

12:49 AM  
Blogger -c said...

Unfortunately, this cable-less, tv-less girl knows nothing of Future Weaponry (other than she's certain it will involve airborn biological face-polka-dotting devices...)

As for the Office. I know only the British version, and think it's absolutely hilarious! If we USers did it half as well, it deserves many comedic accolades!

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home