Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Radiation Rag

Come on people get on your feet
We've got a happenin' happy beat
It comes from the Orient doncha know
Where all hip Koreans are startin' to glow

Put your hands together and clap with me
Wiggle those hips, skinny those knees
A mad man has the world all agog
And we're singing it first on Frustrated's blog.

Chorus:
A crazy man says the world's his bag
Gonna push the button, do the radiation rag.

Wish I had a gazillion dollars
I'd build me a weapon, make the whole world holler
But since I can't afford a case of diarhea
Gonna buy me a ticket to North Korea

Hey crazy man let's start this dance
Push that button and obliterate any chance
For this world to live beyond aut aut seven
Let's blow 'em all to hell, maybe into heaven.

Chorus:
A crazy man says the world's his bag
Gonna push the button, do the radiation rag.

Come on world, join along
Dance this dance, sing this song
Don't fear this rag's ominous tone
It's only flesh melting from the bone

So in the cold bleak aftermath
When no one's left to repay the gaff
May the madman's music continue to swell
As he plays for Satan down in hell.

Chorus:
A crazy man says the world's his bag
Gonna push the button, do the radiation rag.

3 Comments:

Blogger Demosthenes said...

Hmm, first the zombies, then the Dominatrix, and now a ditty on the dance of the irradiated? I think you need to stop eating cheese late at night.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Hopalong Cassidy said...

The Radiation Rag is a real catchy song. This could lead to something big like an CD of nuclear favorites, platinum record awards, MTV fame, celebrity status, adopting a child from Africa and more.

Will we see that Cd with nuclear songs like this on side A?:
* Surprise It's Armageddon This Morning
* Whatever Happened To California?
* It's Raining Radiation In Paris
* The Great Satan Bites The Dust
* Please Help Me I'm Vaporizing
* The Chavez Lament: Ship Me Two In Exchange For Oil
* Canadian Nuclear Sunset
* The Axis Of Evil Irradiated Bannana Republic Tango

10:12 AM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

Sounds like something akin to some of the old Tom Lerher songs such as "poisoning Pigeons In The Park" :o)

Since I am powerless to do anything about the subject of your song, other than prayer, I figure that I will focus on the things I can impact. Having grown up in the "duck and cover" days, I have had enough exposure to concentrated worry about nuclear mishaps.

Beware small(short)world leaders who have a Napolean complex and have scrambled eggs for brains.

You do such a great job on these little dittys! I can't wait to see what hits your hot button next!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home