Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

White Gloved Dominatrix

I went to a funeral Monday
Led to a seat by a white gloved domatrix
Who didn't let me have my way
And ensured I wasn't up to any tricks.
Her badge said she was a deacon
Her look said she took no guff
And if trouble was what I was seekin'
She could deliver on the rough stuff.
I took my seat and waited
For the family to enter and sit
As the white gloved dominatrix berated
A rogue parishoner pitching a snit.
The altercation didn't last long
The badged enforcer was quick
To show the parishoner their wrongs
And proving their skull was thick.
The funeral was efficient in its progress
The speakers stayed with the program
Cause no one wanted to transgress
And experience a white gloved pogram.
I have never seen such power
In one dressed in their Sunday best
But that deaconess ruled the hour
And delivered on every test.
I think I have a world wide solution
That will our North Korean situation fix
We should skip all the rhetoric and resolutions
And air drop in the white gloved dominatrix.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! it just might work!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

She knew you, did she?!? ;o)

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home