Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Breached Walls

Some might think I'm scary
Some might think I'm cold
Some might think I'm wary
And some might think I'm bold.

But those who think me hard
And have seen my inner fears
Would say I'm just on guard
When I quickly shift the gears.

I'm not sure when it commenced
And I built walls around my heart
But I'm sure I was convinced
They'd kept me from coming apart.

I realize now the futility
Of such walls of emotional stone
They serve no real utility
Except to ensure I'd be alone.

To tear down those battered walls
And allow those I love inside
Has me fearful of them all
But I'm willing to finally try.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so envious of you. I haven't reached that point yet.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

beautiful.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

So glad you are willing to let those important to you inside. You have a lot of love to give others and deserve to be loved. You deserve the best!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home