Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Allergies

The cold fronts that are moving through the area have brought on all the allergies. I don't normally suffer from allergies but when the cedars start popping and the broomweed decides to kick in too, I do have a time with them.

So taking the over the counter stuff that seems to help but still you feel like you are operating at less than 100%. Hopefully this will all end soon.

I do love the cold though, it is so nice to see the temps fall into the 40's.

Better go medicate again, I feel the sneezes building up again.

Oh, thanks to Dem and Mike who kept me up to date on the UT game. I missed out on the exciting ending until I had a chance to play the DVR later. Exciting finish.

Hope everyone's weekend is going well.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

allergies...ugh. I feel your pain.

hope you get better soon!

9:12 AM  
Blogger -c said...

I have to say I'm not one for medicating. ..

I prefer to sneeze on others and have them sneeze on me.

It builds good relations, and strong social sharing skills.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home