Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Tense Defense

I apologize for all of the poems of late, just in that kind of mood.

She said I seemed tense
I said I wasn't though
She pondered my defense
I wished it wasn't so.
He said I should relax
I said I was simply limp
His face denied those facts
I felt like such a simp.
They said I needed to chill
I said I'm cucumber cool
They could determine still
My denying made me a fool.
I wished my muscles pliable
I wished my brain to clear
But it seem my ol' reliables
Could not bring relief near.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Hopalong Cassidy said...

Is this an orgy poem or what (wink)?

P.S.
Is there a team of writers behind this blog, or is it all you?

12:18 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

Nope, just little ol' me.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

man..what's up?

I need to get you to write me a poem about all the sh%^ that's going on in my life...

8:27 PM  
Blogger -c said...

...And Shel Silverstein reincarnates in the blogosphere!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

lol, thanks.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home