Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Life's Cow Patty Blues

As requested by Beverly... A poem about all the sh%% that goes on in life. Not sure what is going on in her life but I do know that at sometime during our existence, we all have to wade through the vast sea of fecal matter we call life. It's not fun, it's no thrill, but when it's done, we'll be stronger still.

Now on to a rather stinky poem...

Sometimes I feel like I'm caught
Among a cosmic movement foul
And everything is for naught
Being dropped from Life's lower bowel.

Sometimes I land on top
And that seems almost divine
When I can breathe in the flop
From Life's cosmic bovine.

Sometimes the bottom's my place
And the view is rather dim
As the cow patty splatters my face
And my success seems rather slim.

But I remember that everyone
Will experience the bottom and top
What will matter is what they've done
No matter where they've been dropped.

So friend when life seems so foul
And you're the bottom of a cow patty plop
Let your friends hand you a towel
And help you come out on top.

Speaking from experience, it is our friends who do get us through the rough times. I can think of several who have been there during the good times and the stinky times and for them you thank the good Lord for such a blessing.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a guy next to me on the train yesterday who looked like you!

10:35 AM  
Blogger -c said...

Such an uplifting poem! ... but, why do I feel so dirty?

But, yes, cheers to friends for being there and handing us umbrellas! (...we just have to make sure nothing dribbles through the seams!)

7:01 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

blondie, hmm, I hope he was nice.

-c lol, yup, sometimes we have to get a bit dirty to appreciate our friends.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

well..thanks..its perfect..

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home