Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Monday, October 30, 2006

I love me some Longhorns after a not so good weekend

It is early Monday morning and I have been fighting a weekend of sinus infection and earache. The regional training I hosted went well, although we lost several participants to sickness. It is that time of the year I guess.

One positive from this past weekend was watching the Texas Longhorns come back from being 21 points down and winning an exciting game with Texas Tech, 35-31. Four weeks in a row they have had to come from behind. Hmm, I'm okay with an occasional blowout, just to make it easier on the ol' Frustrated's heart.

I did get to spend some time with friends yesterday afternoon when they helped me move the last of my tools into a storage building. It was a nice way to spend a little bit of time with wonderful people before heading home to try and catch some more rest.

I am not looking forward to flying on Wednesday with a full infection still going on so I think I will see if I can get into my doctor this afternoon. Get a few drugs... knock this stuff on it's can, and then spend 10 days in Atlanta. Sounds like a plan to me.

Hope everyone out there has a great day and week.

Enough with the babbling...time to hit it a lick.

1 Comments:

Blogger -c said...

Forgive my dirty, crude and inappropriate mind..., but I'm sorry-- the thought of any kind of long horn coming from behind disturbs me...;)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home