Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Well it is official, somebody figured Frustrated out...

I am heading to an Executive Leadership Program which covers ten days of analysis, team building, strengths recognition, planning, and providing the tools for the ol' Frustrated to get better at his task of leading people and a fairly large organization.

Part of the preparation includes taking a strengths assessment to identify your top five strengths. Welpers, here are mine...


Context
People strong in the Context theme enjoy thinking about the past. They understand the present by researching its history.

Strategic
People strong in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.

Individualization
People strong in the Individualization theme are intrigued with the unique qualities of each person. They have a gift for figuring out how people who are different can work together productively.

Input
People strong in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.

Belief
People strong in the Belief theme have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for their life.

So sayeth the experts.

Sigh.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhodent said...

Sounds like a neat conference! I think I would like to take that strengths assessment... lately I don't think I have ANY! Those identified for you seem right-on!

11:31 AM  
Blogger STAG said...

Yeah. Of course I run a non profit business as well. Mind you, it isn't "supposed" to be non-profit. And leadership is all fine, well and good providing you have somebody to lead....

12:33 PM  
Blogger Ron Southern said...

Be careful, you'll hurt yourself. But then, what's new about that? Rave on; I do.

6:14 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

I've taken this before! My results were completely different. But I like seeing yours and knowing what they mean. I guess they are pretty accurate.

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home