Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Goodbye to Mike

My friend Mike has stepped down from a most important position to take on a new challenge in life. I know the guys he served will miss him but I also know he had spent 18 years playing those political games that burn you out.

Such transitions as this in life are inevitable but they always seem to take us by surprise when they do occur. Change isn't bad but it does make us leave our comfort zones and that is scary enough as it is. I know his faith and beliefs will get him and his family through the seas of change. He will be sorely missed by all of his colleagues.

I wish him the best and know that he will be kickin' butt and takin' names in whatever job he performs. Good luck man!

1 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

Best of luck to your friend!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home