Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Atlanta Bound

Off to see the big city. I know there is a ton of stuff to do in Atlanta but since they have us busy from 8 in the morning until 9:30 at night, I'm thinking there won't be much time to do much of anything. Oh well.

I am taking the ol' lap top so if I get a chance to post, I will. If you don't hear from me much over the next ten days, you will know why.

Hope everyone has a good hump day.

Just for grins... Ten Reasons I Don't Enjoy Flying as much as I Should...
  1. Large pressurized aluminum tube at 30,000 ft. Oh the possibilities are all bad.
  2. Leaving my life in the hands of pilots who sometimes look like they've come off a two day drunk.
  3. Flight attendents who look scared.
  4. The bathrooms are oh sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo convenient.
  5. Landing. Sheesh, I still cringe
  6. Taking off. So how does a multi-ton aircraft slip the coils of gravity?
  7. Garlic breathing passengers who have a sudden intense desire to share their life's story with you.
  8. Flatulance Fanny who seems to always sit right in front of you.
  9. The fact they really think if we crash into water we will have time to use the teeny weeny little flotation devices formally called seat cushions.
  10. Snack packs of pretzels. Come now, you're potentially carrying me to my death, shouldn't our in flight snack be something wonderful? I'd go for beef jerky. Perhaps chocolates for those who prefer something sweet.

I'm through complaining so I guess I'll go hit it a lick. Have a great day.

7 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

After a long flight on Southwest the Steward came around and asked us if we might want yet one more bag of peanuts. I said, "Oh yeah, just what I want a bag of peanuts." He threw about 20 packs at me and we all busted up laughing! It was great..

6:09 AM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

If Fanny sat in front of me, I would have to do the socially acceptable thing and return fire. Sure, there would be casualties, but hey...

8:56 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Hope the trip goes well. Atlanta has to be an interesting city to visit.
About the only good thing about flying is saving time. Not always worth it.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Hotlanta!...love it!

7:43 PM  
Blogger -c said...

Have a great time not seeing the sights of Atlanta!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Hopalong Cassidy said...

Flatulance Fanny could be a lifesaver if you are hijacked by terrorists. The terrorists won't come near your area because of Fanny, so if you are sitting right behind Fanny your risk of being shot is minimized.

The terrorists might explode a bomb and take out the side of the airplane, but Fanny may accidently do that anyway with one Fanny's "bombs".

6:19 AM  
Blogger Belizegial said...

LOL at your ten reasons. My sentiments exactly!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home