Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Group Norms

So the group of directors decided on the first day that certain group norms would be put in place and if you violated them you would have to pay a dollar.

If you are late... a dollar.
If you cuss... a dollar.
If you interrupted someone... a dollar.
If you fell asleep in class... a dollar.
If you failed to get your assignment... a dollar.

You get the idea.

Maybe we should do this in real life.

I would be glad to police the world around me.

Oh, I would also be happy to hold the money.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

sounds like Office Space..

6:08 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

We're thinking of creating a swear jar at work - one of my co-workers would probably put in enough to sponsor a pizza party for 300 people.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home