Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A late night moment of reflection

It is just now past midnight in Atlanta and we have finished for the day.

I am beat. I am thinking having 18 CEOs in a room trying to come to an agreement over a powerpoint presentation is about as effective as trying to nail jello to a tree. We finally did finish the rough and have another two sessions to gather and fine tune the presentation. The interesting part is the group is highly intelligent, talented, and resourceful. Perhaps what prohibits positive progress is the river of strong personalities and opinions that flood the room.

Oh well, the presentation will be good. I think.

So on this early morning I think I will go to bed with a few lines of randomness...

They tell me this city is full
Of crime and wicked deceit
I'm sure there are men who'll
Kill you on these wet cold streets

Perhaps the cold I feel inside
Isn't from fear of evil or the cold
But is from having to abide
In this city of red and gold.

I'm so tired I can't even think
So weary there's an ache in my bones
I would go home in a blink
Instead of staying here all alone.

So as the fog settles into the mass
Of grey matter called my brain
I am wishing the rain will pass
So I can remain sane.

Happy Wednesday Ya'll!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alisa said...

Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home