Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Getting ready for Turkey Day

Slvr and boyfriend showed up around 1 a.m. last night and this morning we made breakfast (pancakes and sausage) and then went to play disc golf. I ended up swimming for a disc but was able to find it. Talk about freezing water...sheesh, I thought I was going to freeze but luckily the sun was warm enough to keep me from shivering.

It is great to have the kids here and even though I have to work part of next week, it feels like the holiday has already begun.

Planning on doing some grocery shopping this evening and then later, hope to knock out some plumbing issues. Another Saturday in paradise.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Weary Hag said...

Sounds like you're getting ready to have a nice Turkey day with the kids. :)

Plumbing? Nuh uh. Not me. That's what yellow pages are for.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home