Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Thursday Thirteen for November 16, 2006

Frustrated's List of the World's 13 Most Dangerous Animals
  1. Male Lawyers
  2. Sharks
  3. Female Lawyers
  4. Alligators
  5. Lawyers who are breathing
  6. Black Mambas
  7. Lawyers with time on their hands
  8. Cape Buffalo
  9. Lawyers without morals (that is most of them, I think)
  10. Bears
  11. Lawyers with car payments due
  12. Tigers
  13. Judges who used to be inept lawyers... perhaps the most deadly of all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! methinks you don't like lawyers too much.

me neither!

9:13 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

I would have to guess that lawyers are not on your list of thirteen favorite professionals. Cute list! Very funny!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home