Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Baby It's Cold Outside

Well finally we've got some snow on the ground and the thermometer shows a brisk 25 degrees outside with a wind chill of 12 degrees. Yes! I am sipping coffee and watching the snow fall, what a treat!

I'm hoping the white stuff sticks around for the rest of the day. I needs me some snow!

So to celebrate the cold and the snow, a little ditty...

I likes me some white stuff
Falling from the sky
It doesn't stay long enough
For this cold weather guy.
I like to see covered trees
And crystals on the glass
As long as pipes don't freeze
Or I have to get my car gas.
Let it snow my good fellow
We'll toss a snowball or two
Just don't use snow that's yellow
Or smelly snow that sticks to shoes.

Keep warm everyone!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I noticed on the weather this morning all this snow stuff slowly moving my direction from the south. just keep it down there a little longer:)

5:45 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

pretty cool...snow

12:05 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Send it my way! Brisk 25 degrees? I think we're getting to the point of the year where that will be a heat wave.

12:32 AM  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

In Texas? Really? Weird.

There is ice on the river. Grr.

6:56 AM  
Blogger -c said...

lovely ditty. Unfortunately, now, all I have in my head is Tom Wait's voice grufly sindging: "Don't'chu eat that yellow snow"...

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home