Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Time to do some housecleaning...

I have finally gotten around to clean up my blog buddies links. I have added Tubby and Random Speak. I also updated Alisa's new blog site that I have been so delinquint in doing... which meant if you clicked on it you went to her old site, totally frustrating.

I removed some others who have stopped blogging. When they come back to the world of blogging, I will add them again.

Now for the question I know is burning in everyone's brain...

"Will Frustrated produce another Christmas Story Card?" The answer my friends is "yes" and again if you want the card to be sent to you then email me your mailing address by December 20th so I can get the card to you in time for Christmas. You can email me at:

derrickhallwithcowsandmolly@yahoo.com

I hope you have a marvelous weekend.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Hopalong Cassidy said...

Thanks for the listing!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

Been meaning to do it for awhile, just kept forgetting. Welcome to the links!

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home