Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Harsh Reminder

Friday a young man is in my office discussing his future, his dreams, hashing out his options. He has such great potential and talents the only obstacle in his way is himself. The future looks extremely bright for him.

Saturday he is calling me to tell me his brother was in an accident, not expected to make it. Suddenly the future is forgotten and the here and now has his full attention.

In a blink of an eye our perspective is transformed, our priorities changed.

If you are of the praying mindset, I know he and his family would appreciate your prayers.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhodent said...

I will keep he and his family in my prayers... hopefully, he will still be able to hold onto his dreams and bright future as he goes through this period of grief. Perhaps with a focus tempered by this loss.

7:04 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

I'll send warm thoughts to his family and him.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home