Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Monday, February 12, 2007

I can't sleep so I'm doing another meme...sigh.

I stole this one from Rhodent's blog.

1. FIRST NAME?
Mark
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My dad always said I was named after one of my mom's ex-boyfriends while mom always responded, "Who said he was an ex?" Okay, she never did say that but it would've been funny if she had.
3. BETTER TALKER OR LISTENER?
Generally a better listener although I do like to entertain... so maybe 50/50 on this one.
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Cry? There's no crying in blogging.
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Nope.
6. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
Pastrami
7. KIDS?
4 - 3 girls, one boy
8. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Isn't that kind of what a blog is?
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Moi? Moi?
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope, gave them up for Lent.
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Only if Bungee was really short and could squat down really close to the floor.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cinamon Life
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope, untie them to put them on. Come on, if you happened to die during the night, that would have been a wasted effort to untie them. Only do what you have to do...
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Well yeah, especially after working a couple of days in the hot sun without a shower
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
coffee
17. SHOE SIZE?
10 1/2
18. RED OR PINK?
Red
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My hair disappearing
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My brother
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Only if they can't sleep or are bored at work
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING?
Well I am writing this early in the morning which means neither.
23. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Ice
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
TV
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Green
26. FAVORITE SMELL?
Coffee
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Twyla
28. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
Oh like anyone is going to believe anything I say to this one because I am a guy and we are doomed to look only at one place because we apparantly can't raise our eyes above chest level so I will go with feet. Yeah, feet. See, you don't believe me, do you?
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
No one sent it to me but I do like Rhodent and I stole it from her blog.
30. FAVORITE DRINK?
Black Cherry Fresca
31. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Football
32. HAIR COLOR?
Brown
33. EYE COLOR?
Hazel
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Sometimes when I know I won't be doing a lot of reading.
35. FAVORITE FOOD?
Mexican food
37. FAVORITE HYMN?
Flee As A Bird
38. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Hmm, flesh tone
39. PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?
Yes, but not exceptionally well
40. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hershey kisses are definitely superior
41. FAVORITE MOVIE?
The Man With One Red Shoe for a comedy, A Bridge Too Far for a drama
42. WINTER OR SUMMER OLYMPICS?
Summer
43. SUMMER OR WINTER WEATHER?
Fall
44. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
I've got three in the works...
45. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
University of Texas Longhorn at work, a Quest one at home
46. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
Family Guy
47. FAVORITE HOBBY?
Reloading, hunting or fishing
48. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles
49. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME?
Conneticut
50. FAVORITE STORE?
Harbor Freight
51. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
May 4th in Stephenville, TX They still won't let me back in town.
52. SIBLINGS?
5 brothers
53. HEELS OR FLATS?
Hmm, I don't wear either, despite all the ugly rumors
54. SWEET OR UNSWEET TEA?
Unsweet, for sure
55. SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
Yup, Bubba-ese

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger STAG said...

Ma mom always called me "gold tooth", cause I was such a flash in the pan.

You bein' a writer and all, might like this article.
http://dailynooz.blogspot.com/2007/02/theres-no-job-like-snow-job.html

TTFN

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely, kisses are superior!
I'm laughing at #28. it is too true, unfortunately.

hope you have a good Monday!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Ron Southern said...

I had this a while back on my blog and you coulda stole it from me, but oh no, you had to wait til somebody nice like Rhodent had it! I'm not good enough for you to steal from, I see! What's more you made a mess of it; wrong color crayon!!!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

I really enjoy reading these things - it's so neat to learn more about the person filling in the answers.
Things in common I can recall: green, I'd be the green crayon too so we'd have to be different shades ... and coffee - love the smell of coffee (hate the taste though).

I also got a kick out of your category for this meme.

5:17 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

carol - if only we could convince Ron that green is a great color.

Ron - carol and i both can't be wrong

Amy - you wold be surprised at how many women have nice feet... really.

Bill - I will check the article out!

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home