Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Monday, July 03, 2006

And so, the madness begins

Time to hit it folks. Lots to do... the tents are up, there are chairs, tables, flags, booths, games, and parking areas to set up. Need to pick up watermelons, prizes, game pieces, volunteers, drinks, flags, etc. So much to do, so little time. Hmm, wonder if I have time to get some coffee...

3 Comments:

Blogger Demosthenes said...

Horray for madness. Maybe THIS year I will actually get to see fireworks. Every year it seems my friends all scatter to the winds with family and my own family doesn't get into it very much or those that do - well I live in MN so it's not gonna happen. So this year hopefully I can find someone though I bet it won't compare to the show you're helping to produce!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

Hope all goes smoothly! Remember we all want pictures of the sexy legs contest!

4:43 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Mmmmm, watermelons. Yum! Hope it goes great.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home