Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Pico Purging

I chop my jalepenos fine
I mince the garlic too
Cilantro added for divine
Flavor among a tomato crew.

Eyes filled with tears
Sweat running free
I know there is no fear
Of my pico taken mildly.

Eyes are swollen
Tongue on fire
Pray for my colon
Before its a flaming pyre.

Is the pico too hot?
Should I make it mild?
Nope I thjnk I've got
To keep it scalding wild.

I think it's worth the pain
To colon, eyes, and finger
As I've never had the mange
Or worms in my gut to linger.

Yuppers, it is always a fun time making the real stuff and then enjoying the fresh taste of nature's own de-worming device, pico de gallo. Hope you all had a great Tuesday.

2 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

I love pico de gallo. Love it. Not so much hot, but fresh and tomato-y and full of onions and cilantro. Yum, yum, yum!

12:18 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Onions...yuck

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home