Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Countdown to SL contest

So I sitting here thinking I should at least make a vain attempt at getting my legs presentable for the Mr. Sexy Legs Contest on the 4th. I've heard a few suggestions and even thought of a few of my own to try to make them worthy of at least 1 vote. Here are a few I've had given to me...

  1. Tan them or at least get some of that rub on tan. (No thanks. Orange legs would really scream "Hook 'Em" and while I'm into that, I just don't want to be walking around with a sickly looking fake tan so I'll dispense with that notion.)
  2. Tan them #2 - Actually get some sun on them. (Hmm, that would be getting outside during the heat of the day, right? Nope...)
  3. Hire a stand-in for the photo and let them think his legs are your legs. (While this is tempting, I fear I will be walking around in shorts and it wouldn't take anyone long to realize my legs weren't the muscular svelte limbs on the picture. Oh the scandel!)
  4. Wax my legs for effect. (Effect for what? I think I could do some effective screaming during the waxing but wouldn't smooth legs conjur up a more questions than answers? Such as; What? Shave legs? Is that guy gay? (nope...) Why would anyone want smooth white legs for? Is he competing against the next lunar eclipse? (see, too many questions and besides, I'm allergic to pain.))
  5. Wrap legs up in bandages while claiming you were in a bad motorcycle accident where they were treated to severe road rash. (This idea actually sounds pretty good to me except a) I don't ride motorcycles and b) I'm afraid someone would want to look)
  6. Stuff the ballot boxes with my own money. (Hey I am desperate but not that desperate. Okay, maybe just $20 worth of votes...)
  7. Go Muslim for a day. Tell everyone they can just try to guess what my legs look like beneath the robe... (This sounds kind of sweaty to me...)
  8. Walk around with my brilliantly white legs hoping the reflection from the sun off of them will blind folks so they can't really see what they look like. (This is probably my plan and I can only hope the humiliation won't last a life time.)

Sigh.

Egad.

I wonder if it is too late to get a tanning booth.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rhodent said...

Go easy with the tanning... in the booth or out in the sun! It is better to have paler legs than a serious case of skin cancer or damaged skin. Beside. I am sure that those legs will do just fine... just give the crowd a big smile!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

actually there is lotion that doesn't turn orange...

10:49 PM  
Blogger -c said...

I can't think of a better person's legs to bring in the big bucks at a fundraiser. You'll be raking in the greenbacks with your day-glo sexy toes!

I'm not joking about expecting a picture, either...

12:52 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

start cycling about 10 years ago - that would help

9:19 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Careful with tanning. It's a bit scary sometimes.

I am probably more pale than you are. You at least live in the South.

Supposedly, there is a new spray on tan that kind of works and doesn't turn orange. It doesn't really turn all that tan either though. Pretty much just gets your skin damp.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home