Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Giggle Session

Nothing is quite as invigorating as a good ol' fashioned giggle session. Silliness reigning, nothing making any sense, just down home laughing, snorting, with maybe a good guffaw tossed in.

"Act your age!"

"Now you are just being silly! Get serious!"

"Can you believe it? They have totally lost control with all that silly giggling. Why they are absolutely insane!"

Yup, those kind of phrases from the stern, austere, and totally laughless portion of society just make me want to laugh harder, to get even more zany, increasing the level of giggling to an overload status.

We need the giggles. We need the insanity. We need the release of uninhibited silliness to get us through a life most serious.

I say, giggle on. Tickle each other, push each other over the edge of "propriety" and into the canyon of uncontrolled laughter. You may not accomplish much, but you will reach a state of euphoria where stress is not allowed.

I need me some giggles...

6 Comments:

Blogger Rhodent said...

I couldn't live without giggle sessions! I'll bet you are a great giggler!

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

giggle sessions are awesome. that's all my friend and I do when we're out and about. talk and giggle.

go and have yourself a good giggle!!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Oh my word..a friend of mine made me gut laugh last night..I mean I couldn't stop...felt really good!!!

9:45 AM  
Blogger -c said...

I couldn't agree more. I like to giggle once before breakfast, once before lunch and then all through the late evening. It's a wonder I ever accomplish anything...

12:22 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I loves me some giggles too. I love laughing with people.

One of the older women of the church here in Hawaii started telling dirty jokes at church-camp last year (after the kids were all in bed). She had me laughing so hard, I was sore for two days. I thought I was going to get sick from laughing so hard.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

I'm glad there is a host of gigglers out there! Giggle mania needs to break out in this world so maybe some of those uptight world leaders would ease up a bit... feel better about life... and stop trying to screw up our world. Giggling just might be the answer.

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home