Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Let me push the button...no, let me push the button

North Korea has been able to garner another "friendly" watcher for their soon to launch missle test. There neighbor and not so kind friend, Japan, is more than a little interested in this test with many Japanese calling for the destruction of the missle and perhaps a small little nuclear explosion in North Korea too.

They have a right to be anxious as the last test North Korea conducted was over the Sea of Japan so I would think the pucker factor is extremely high for them. Today I listened to an interview on the radio where some Japanese were even suggesting they have the right to nuke the North Koreans because they are the only country to have been nuked so the next time a button is pushed, they should be the ones doing the pushing. Hmm, interesting logic but a bit farfetched.

I am a bit concerned with everyone wanting to push the button. Egad man, aren't there enough worries in this world without a bunch of button-pushing, brain-dead, blockheaded boobs brashly brandishing their buttons? Sheesh, world leaders and their toys...

My secret hope is the missle loses control and lands in China somewhere. I think North Korea would find out what Chinese barbecue is all about. Oh well, the world isn't a safe place and as long as you have a finer strain of idiot running the countries, it never will be.

Excuse me, I am going to see if there is some button pushing that I can do...

6 Comments:

Blogger Rhodent said...

The stuff nightmares are made of!

6:34 PM  
Blogger -c said...

When I lived in Japan, they had me quickly know that the Koreans were to blame for everything, from rampant weeds in their gardens to ice cream that melted too fast and trash that washed up on the beach. I can't imagine they're too happy about this...

12:46 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

It is quite frightening, all this nuke talk.

BTW - great to see you back! I was worried and meant to send you an email. I am very happy that you're back in the blogosphere.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Hey..you can be totally apathetic like me...hmmm..Jesus could come back today and I spent it worrying about button pushers...You have a nice day and don't you worry about those Koreans cause they are 'fraid of us...how are the legs coming?

6:45 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Mark me down among the "no nukes" constituency.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Have you seen Team America...it's a must see!!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home