Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

A great day

As I am looking towards two extremely busy days getting ready and pulling off the big event, I spent Sunday in total chill mode, totally relaxing, working at a leisurely pace, and being blessed with a moment or two of pure heavenly respite. I have to say, this day made me stinkin' happy.

4 Comments:

Blogger -c said...

And I'll take stinkin' happy over reakin' happy anyday!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

you've got that right, sistah!

4:45 AM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

Glad you had a good day... I plan on having one of those again sometime... well, if not soon the not too much later!

4:45 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

It's always good to have a great day. I hope that the 4th is one of those for you, even with all the busy sights around you.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home