Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Thursday Thirteen for 1/11/07

13 Favorite Movie Lines (I'll let you guess what movie they're from)

1. "That's bold talk for a one-eyed fat man."

2. "Put the bunny back in the box."

3. "I'm your huckleberry."

4. "Don't let your brain interfere with your heart."

5. "There's no fighting in the War Room!"

6. "You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles."

7. "There's no crying in baseball!"

8. "What we got here is a failure to communicate."

9. "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions."

10. "Remember the turkey!"

11. "Are you boys gonna pull those guns are start whistlin' Dixie?"

12. "Badges, we don't need no stinkin' badges."

13. "I suppose the life of an anorexic duck doesn't amount to much in the broad scheme of things."

Have a great Thursday!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger happytheman said...

Two of my favorites:

Col. Meyers: What's your assessment of this situation, Gunny?

Highway: It's a cluster #$%@, sir.

Clint Eastwood Heartbreak Ridge

"Your Killin Me Smalls"

From Sandlot.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've got some good ones on there!
hope you had a good week.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Ron Southern said...

I knew a few, but I guess my movie going days are over! If it's a new one, I don't know it. Were any of them new, or am i just forgetful?

Loved the first one, from True Grit!

9:02 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

#2 - Con Air, #3 - Tombstone (oh! How wonderful!), #5 - Is this from Dr. Strangelove?, #6 - Princess Bride, #7 - A League of their Own (often phrased at my place of work as, "There's no crying in banking!"), #9 is very familiar, #12 - Treasure of the Sierra Madre

Are you going to give us the answers?

12:37 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

I will fill in the ones you didn't get...

#1 and #10 are from True Grit

#4 is from IQ

#8 is from Cool Hand Luke

#9 is from Con Air

#11 is from The Outlaw Josie Wales

#13 is one of my all time favorites from Babe, quoted by Ferdinand the Duck.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home