Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hmm, time warp

Here it is Wednesday and I was so proud of myself this morning getting my Thursday Thirteen completed... and I realize I was a day early. Hmm... that probably means something but I'm not sure what.

I guess there will be no TT for Thursday afterall.

Sigh.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger -c said...

Hey , it's refreshing to see someone who meets a deadline BEFORE schedule. Instead of sighing, you should be congratulating!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually post mine Wednesday eve, so don't worry about it. you participated, and that's all that matters!

it was a great list, your TT.

have a great day!

6:12 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

See, I read it and just thought that it was Thursday. I figured you had discovered a way to travel in time!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home