Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Monday, December 25, 2006

A Christmas Blessing

Merry Christmas everyone!

May the day be blessed
May you find a bit of peace
May you be free of stress
And may anxieties cease.

May you be surrounded
By family and friends
And may you not be pounded
By the Christmas blues fiends.

May you end this day
With a contented sigh
And may your head lay
With loved ones near by.

Merry Christmas from Frustrated and mi familia!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

Merry Christmas Mark! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day!

2:29 AM  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

Merry Christmas, Mark!

10:17 AM  
Blogger -c said...

Merry Christmas!

By the way, I love the Christmas stories!! I have a few more to go. Which means, I have guaranteed giggles for a rainy day:)

Thanks for the smiles throughout the past almost two years!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home