Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Last Call

Sorry I haven't been able to post lately but life is past crazy with activities... just yesterday afternoon I had five events to get to within two hours... aaayyyyeeeeee!

Anyhoo, I am sending out the Christmas Stories so if you haven't emailed me your address, do it today! I need to get them off by tomorrow.

Have a great Tuesday!

3 Comments:

Blogger STAG said...

South Tower Armouring Guild
C/O Roethel Parcel Service
Ogdensburg New York
13669

And your buddy STAG will get it from there

9:57 PM  
Blogger -c said...

Five events in two hours, wow! If you've got one good holiday party joke, at least you have multiple forums to reuse it in:)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Hopalong Cassidy said...

Sounds like you need 42 hour days for your busy schedule.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home