Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Another reminder

Don't forget, if you want a Frustrated Christmas story delivered to your doorstep then you need to email me your mailing address.

Also, for this year only, I will send to first time recipients my book of Christmas stories I wrote my kids when they were younger. I will even autograph it for you so your parokeets can have an original Frustrated autograph to defecate on after you have perused the book. For that matter I will send a book to anyone who requests one.

You can send your mailing address to: derrickhallwithcowsandmolly@yahoo.com

There is no charge for either. It will let me get rid of the few copies I have left.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

The book is great! I certainly enjoyed it and will pull it out again this holiday season to read!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Demosthenes said...

I'll pick up my copy in person. :)

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea I would like one!
I sent you an address. but just an FYI, I sent it from work, so the address may look a little fishy.

have a great weekend!!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

Amy, I didn't get the email. Can you resend? Thanks,
Frustrated

7:17 AM  
Blogger -c said...

I've been waiting for a frustrated book for nearly years now...Sigh...

Hook it up, and I'll introduce your brilliance to the northwest!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home