Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Catching up on photos


Thought I would post some photos I had in the ol' camera and haven't printed yet...
This one is what the Texas Panhandle looks like north of Amarillo. Funny, when you are heading home and you cross over into Texas to see this sight, it is rather heartwarming. I think Panhandle folks probably are the only folks who can appreciate the desolateness of the Panhandle but hey, it is the only way you can survive.
Sorry about this one being on it's side but I'm in a hurry and don't have to time to fix it. This is Jman doing the ice skating thing. He is an excellent skater, unlike his pop who prays he can make it around the rink without breaking something...
This is a night shot of the flag field that was put up in front of my office building for the Veteran's Day weekend. I know the light blurs are a bit distracting but I liked the look of the pic and decided to keep it...
Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

Always love pictures! It's nice to see a warmer image and then also get the feel of the cold evening. Jman is looking good! I know you enjoy having him around.

2:09 AM  
Blogger Hopalong Cassidy said...

Nice pics. I should put up a picture of the Thunder Bay "Panhandle" which is about two blocks from my house in front of a nearby mall. The pic would show a group of panhandlers who frequent the area and who like to greet shoppers in and out of the mall with friendly greetings such as "have you got a cigarette?" "can you spare some change?"

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home